Senyawa – Wukir Suryadi and Rully Shabara is doing their first solo concert in Jakarta and they asked me to do visual projection for them. It’s a specific request as I had to do visuals for all the music that they will perform. Continue reading
My project proposal on lab process in hacking and investigation on products that could be easily accessed in convenience stores, grocery stores and $1 stores is presented in Interactivos?’16.
The exhibition SuperSub – on collectivism is part of the annual culture event IMAGES – a collaboration between Center for Kulturel Udvikling (CKU) and several Danish cultural institutions. The goal with the exhibition at Den Frie is to make an exchange of experience between Den Frie and non-Western artists, curators, and institutions, as an alternative to the traditional view on art in Denmark. Den Frie welcomes an institutional context and artistic platform that expands and challenges an “international” (read: Western) view by presenting a “global” point of view. Therefore the artist and curator Ade Darmawan from Indonesia has been invited to curate the exhibition for which he has selected five artists, who are all involved with collective art practises. With this overall concept around experience and cultural exchange between a number of Copenhagen based artist groups, curators, and non-Western institutions, it is our wish to raise the questions: What does it mean to work collectively today? What lies hidden in the community and in the collective culture production?
The participating artists are: Reza Afisina, Mg Pringgotono, Mahardika Yudha, Arief Yudi, Andreas Siagian and Farid Rakun.
A three weeks live art project organised by Gertrude Contemporary, a collaboration of 4 Indonesian artists and 4 Australian artists, curated and produced by Kristi Monfries of the Volcanic Winds. The result is presented in 1 hour of live collaborative performance of all participating artist.
Continuing in developing the 8-bit Mixtape, here’s the new development of 8-bit Mixtape, I give it as “Classic” edition. It added some new features especially the rechargeable battery. The full features are:
– 8 algorithms of 1 line C music
– 2 potentiometer controlling variables
– 2 button for next and previous algorithms
– volume control on the side
– 1 LED (yellow) on/off indicator
– 1 LED (pink) signal indicator
– 1 Li on 3.7V rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours playing time
– micro USB connector for battery charger or AC to DC converter
– battery protection
– 3.5mm mono audio connector
– ON/OFF switch
– programming connector (working on progress/not tested)
– attachable potentiometer and knobs to make cassette fits in the case
– destroyed classic cassette records with case and cover bought for 2,000 IDR from second hand market
More documentations bellow:
A new drone project I’m working on. I made this one for Menstrual Synthdrone of Yogyakarta, Indonesia.